334771_Look Familiar 468x60

Free Google Service

>> Wednesday, June 9, 2010

operator Google has done it again...  pass it on!
Not everybody has On Star, etc. or a phone book handy.
Look what Google is doing....

Here is something you will want to have and use!

This is a number worth putting in your cell phone, or your home phone speed dial:
1-800-goog411  (1.800.466.4411). 

This is an awesome service from Google, and it's free -- great when you are driving on the road with no pen, pencil or paper handy. Don't waste your money on information calls and don't waste your time manually dialing the number.
I am driving along in my car and I need to call the golf course and I don't know the number. I hit the speed dial for information that I have programmed.

The voice at the googleother end says, "City &State." I say, "Garland , Texas ." Then the voice says, "Business, Name or Type of Service." I say, "Garland Golf Course." He says, "Connecting" and  Garland Golf Course answers the phone.
How great is that? This is nationwide and it is absolutely free!

Click on the link below and watch the short clip for a quick demonstration.
http://www.google.com/goog411/





2 comments:

CATATANKU,  June 13, 2010 at 1:24 AM  

cool...!!
but whether the service was valid in the whole world...
or in USA only...?!

Affection June 13, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

I don't know for sure but I think it is only for America right now.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Want to have your link appears here, “Sign My Guestbook” and leave your web address. Your web site will be posted here as soon as possible.

adiWidget  |  Accretion us  |  Affection |  Ask Ms Recipe  | | Blessing Reflections  |   Free Samples and MoreMy Soap Box  |  Postures Matters  |  Self Sagacity  |  Sweet Kor  |  The Perspective |Ukhrazone |